6.17.2012

Aztec Pants and John Lennon Glasses

 Hi there!
This is what I wore on saturday, when I went into town with my mom:) The rest of the weekend was mainly studying, eating and preparing for the last four tests monday and tuesday... After that I'll be free for about two months, so I'll probably blog a lot more in the summer holiday. Well, summer... I don't think you can call this summer, more like autumn
Pants-Forever 21
 Top-Forever 21,
 Basic Top-H&M
Demin Jacket-H&M
Vogue Bag was with the vogue from this month:)
Glasses-H&M
Accesoires-Forever 21, Ebay and H&M
Shoes-Sacha
I was trying out my moms camera (she found it back yay) and I took this picture of my brother and his friend, we were eating tosti's. A little random but I like it anyway:)
Btw, follow my tumblr: www.mimosae.tumblr.com (because I don't know how to make a link permanently on my blog...:$)

Are you going to watch the match Holland vs. Portugal tonight?
xoxo


5 opmerkingen:

  1. die broeekk!! en ja ik ga voetbal kijken hehe ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wij van Comemoda (twitter.nl/comemoda) zoeken nog mensen voor de rubriek Followerstyle. We willen verschillende stijlen laten zien aan onze volgers. Hiervoor hebben we wel verschillende mensen nodig die hun stijl willen delen. Lijkt het je leuk om ons te helpen? E-mail dan nu x.comemoda@gmail.com
    Alvast bedankt!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Great pants!
    -loadsofashion.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. great look! love the sunglasses!

    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin? Follow me and I will follow you back with pleasure. Just let me know in the comments ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What a cute outfit!!

    xx,
    J
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen